Sunday, October 16, 2016

Coconut Peach

Hey KC,

I still remember how we met on Masjid Jamek that early morning when I was on my way to work,
I walked up to the platform and saw a guy looking at me, he smile at me, and I smiled back,
before I can turn away, he walked up to me, asking did I studied in UK before... and that's you...
that's how you engaged me... that's how we exchange our number.
I must say that's the best pick up I ever had...

Since then, we chatted day and night, sharing our stories, our thoughts, anything we could think about, we will talk bout it... It was kinda of sweet, and I actually thought you were the one that I've been looking for all my life...

but I was wrong....

Things were too good to be true, I've tried asking you out numerous time, but everytime I asked, you would gave different excuses, but then you told me you were hanging out here and there with your friends, your ex and etc, but never once you accept my invitation. I told you I would wait until you willing to see me, I also said that I have faith in that. But... I'm just too naive...

That's what people say, when patience were completely consumed, you started to consume the love... My love for you has been decreasing day by day until one day when I said I missed you, and all you ever replied was thank you. That's when I realise I'm so dumb that I've waited you for more than half a year just to see you once. I decided to stop texting you since then. I removed your contacts, our chat history, everything so that I would not have the slight chance to be stupid again to text you.

Three months passed, you text me... Trying to be good, I replied you,and that's how things started again. We start texting, but not the same like last time, I would not initiate conversations nor giving you long text. Then you told me you wanted to meet me up, of course I was very happy and looking forward for it, but deep down I know this is just another lie you trying to make... and I was right, there it was on the day where you were suppose to meet me, no text no calls, I know what's that mean, the game is on again... and yes, that's when all my love, my patience, my hope, my dream were all gone...

Today, you told me that you are going to "somewhere" and told me you were sick again recently, but you never did mention about why you didn't meet me or so... See, the same trick you did... This time, I just give "TC" and then immediately i deleted the chat... The "TC" is my last text to you, and I hope you don't text me again. Oh ya, i never saved your contact since the last time I removed you, and it turns out I was right, you doesn't deserve that...

Good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment